[Marxism] Equality in the defence forces?

John A Imani johnaimani3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 09:46:11 MDT 2012

The same applies, I hold, as regards the admission of gays into the US
military.

While we resolutely proclaim and *defend* the rights of anyone to love and
to live with anyone in the manner in which they choose, the business of who
it is that is admitted into the armed forces of the state ought be of no
concern to us.

JAI
RAC-LA

Message: 17