[Marxism] Richard Aoki's Biographer: Where's the evidence Aoki was FBI informant? (SF Chronicle)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Aug 23 20:14:33 MDT 2012

On 8/23/12 10:00 PM, X Y wrote:
  > Rosenfeld generally aims to
> condemn the radicalization of the "bad", late 1960's - as opposed to
> the "good", "liberal/moderate" early 1960's.

Could you be more specific? I keep hearing this and plan to deal with
this charge in some depth but what exactly did Rosenfeld say that led
you to this conclusion?

For example, this is a long article by Rosenfeld but it makes no
judgement about a "good" politics different from the Black Panthers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/20/richard-aoki_n_1812167.html