[Marxism] Rosenthal's ex-FBI source is JFK conspiracist (re: Richard Aoki)

X Y whdgm66 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 16:34:19 MDT 2012

I am in fact aware.  Kurashige also acknowledges Swearingen's
contributions in exonerating Geronimo Pratt.  What is at question here
is the reliability of the speculative conclusion Swearingen reaches
(and which Rosenthal relies upon for Aoki's post-1967 activity) that
Aoki's ancestry was somehow a "perfect cover" for infiltration of the
Panthers.  Swearingen is to be lauded for the HARD EVIDENCE he has
provided as an ex-FBI agent.  But his analytical capacities seem to be
less reliable and tainted by conspiracism.