[Marxism] Rosenthal's ex-FBI source is JFK conspiracist (re: Richard Aoki)

X Y whdgm66 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 21:10:03 MDT 2012

but "who killed JFK?" isn't all that important either.  i don't
believe the word of the government on this, just like most other
people with critical thinking skills.  but we will likely never know
the full truth.  pursuing this question will almost certainly only
lead to more conspiracism.

On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:36 Mark wrote:
> I have no opinion on Aoki. It's not important.
>
>But the official version of the JFK assassination (or King's or
Malcolm's or RFK) have never been persuasive. I suggest that those
who are dismiss those versions as "conspiracist" should give serious
consideration into investing a fine old nineteenth-century bit of
transit history crossing over into Brooklyn.