[Marxism] Information on Gaza ceasefire request

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 15:59:24 MST 2012

here you go:
http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2012/11/25/gazaunderattack-4th-israeli-violation-of-truce-palestinian-injured-after-being-shot-by-israeli-troops-in-gaza/

By the way I posted this comment on Facebook when the above was linked:

"we're always doing a retroactive "told you so" to the MSM, pointing
out how they ignored the Zionist murders which provoke retaliation.
How about this time we do it beforehand, i.e. call/send emails/etc.
the Times et al. and say "the Zionists have broken the ceasefire
multiple ways, any retaliation is on their heads, and if you lie about
it you're already exposed via this notification."