[Marxism] An Open Letter to Michael Moore

Jon Louis Mann net_democracy at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 12:39:16 MST 2012

> Why Michael Moore is a Big Fat Hypocrite
> by JOHN V. WALSH

I wonder if Moore will respond to this? I voted for Jill Stein only because I knew California was certain to go for Obama.  Otherwise I too would have voted for the lesser evil. The thought of President Romney really creeps me out, but I don't believe the American people would revolt against more reactionary politics if he had won, unless there was a complete collapse like another Depression or worse. I'm hoping Obama will be more aggressive and stand up to the GOP in his second term and change the balance of the court.
Jon Mann