[Marxism] An Open Letter to Michael Moore

Ernest Leif ernestleif at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:28:57 MST 2012

He also refuses to sign a contract with the IATSE guilds, i.e. editors,
cinematographers. However, I've heard that he directs under a Directors
Guild of America contract, most of which are more than "generous".

Barbara Kopple who made "Harlan County USA" one of the great American docs
that should be seen by all, also has this problem.