[Marxism] Sarin gas in Syria?

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Tue Dec 4 09:41:36 MST 2012

> The accusation that the Syrian government is preparing to sarin gas against
> Syrians is a dramatic development.

   What's needed to "prepare" to use nerve agents? Move the weapons from the
ammo bunker? Ensure your own troops have gas masks and atropine? That's done
easily and without much fanfare or notice.

   To me, this smacks of WMD in Iraq. My guess is that this is just propaganda
from the west. Assad has to know that use of such weapons would completely
eviscerate his int'l support and would greatly increase the odds of direct
imperial intervention.

--
"Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the
Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons