[Marxism] query: Jews and Palestinians

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:56:07 MST 2012

see the sections about Mizrahi Jews in Max Ajl's great new piece (and
don't miss the opening and closing paragraphs):
http://www.jadaliyya.com/pages/index/8761/whos-afraid-of-the-qassams-
By coincidence a veteran of Israel's Black Panther movement spoke
recently in New York from a clearly anti-Zionist perspective. Any
decent book on Mizrahi Jews covers that movement.
Can provide references to readings on the Mizrahi if desired. Their
situation and potential, however delayed, bamboozled and repressed, is
much more interesting and important than "dialogue" "peace" or
"binational" frauds.