[Marxism] Marx Engels Collected Works Index?

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:37:21 MST 2012

IP/L&W/Progress already authorized a highly centralized digital
version of the MECW about 10 years ago. It is available on for
'word/quote' searches and is installed on servers, not as a stand
alone text program. Essentially it's one big, useless (for real
people), database.

The MEGA project is something bigger, perhaps more open, I don't know.
At any rate, it is highly unlikely that outside what is on the MIA
(first 10 volumes and then better known works amounting to another 10
or so volumes collectively) we'll never really see this stuff
available on the Internet.

If, after the revolution, I'm made Commissar of Intellectual Property,
you'all know what my first decree will be, right?

David