[Marxism] Marx Engels Collected Works Index?

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:42:12 MST 2012

You got it!

I've checked and it's the fifty volumes in English from Progress
Publishers digitzied by Alexander Street Press, in conjunction with
the University of Chicago, which has slapped a copyright on it from
2010, I think.  I don't know what the price tag on it is.

If the digitized sources are searchable, of course, it's much better
than having a paper index, but total control over the source is a bit
steep a price to pay for the convenience.

ML