[Marxism] More on the 'Anti-German' Idiocy

Einde O'Callaghan eindeoc at freenet.de
Fri Dec 7 16:35:07 MST 2012

On 07.12.2012 17:15, Angelus Novus wrote:

> Honestly, what decade is the Weekly Worker living in?  If I were cynical I'd suspect they were conspiring with the Playtpus sect to pretend that the Anti-Germans were still relevant, or even that such a thing still exists.
>
> The whole "Anti-German" thing is deader than doornail.  Has been since around 2006.

I don't know about that. There are still far too many people running
around with American and Israeli flags on anti-fascist demos denouncing
people wearing Palestinian scarves (kheffiyehs) - and within DIE LINKE
and particularly it's youth group the anti-Germans around BAK Shalom are
still active in attempting to witchhunt anti-Zionists in the party.

Some of those within DIE LINKE may be "soft" anti-Germans but they're
still a pain in the arse and Katja Kipping, one of the party
chairpersons, is strongly influenced by the anti-German milieu.

Einde O'Callaghan