[Marxism] "Alexandra Valiente" takes a break

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 8 10:11:33 MST 2012

Syria360 is a website I stumbled on earlier this year.  i have always wondered who or what is behind this website.  Is there really an "Alexandra Valiente?"  Is this simply a paid outlet for the Syrian government?  Whoever is running this website is now taking an extended vacation and does not trust anyone else even to post items from the Syrian news agency.

Louis, can you promise us that you won't be shutting down the Marxmail list for five weeks while you take a vacation?

									ken h

http://syria360.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/on-holidays/

Note From The Editor:

I will be away on holidays beginning December 9th and will return sometime after January 14th, 2013.

During this time, there will be no news posted or comments approved on any of my websites and I will not be able to respond to emails.