[Marxism] re[marxism] condemn imperialist wars in libya and syria

John Obrien causecollector at msn.com
Sat Dec 8 20:51:29 MST 2012

As an atheist, I see nothing wrong with pointing out backward religious thinking.
Islam like Roman Catholicism should be fair to criticize.

This is different than attacking or urging attacks on individuals who might believe in
backward religious thinking.  Islamaphobia was meant to describe irrational hatred
of people who happen to be Muslims and treat as less than equal human beings.
People who because of their belief are all viewed as crashing airplanes into building
is irrational and fearful.