[Marxism] Chavez says cancer has returned, names successor (Nicolás Maduro)

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 14:17:12 MST 2012

It would be accurate to call S. Arabia the somewhat silly talking
point of "carbon theocracy". But the US' economy is not at all based
on fracking and shale gas. But then again, Venezueala's entire
existence as we know it now is based on the penetration of carbon
extracting and processing (and stuff that makes fracking look good:
the worlds largest reserves of tar sands/shale oil) into the economy.
I often wonder if those on the left have a blind spot in this regard
vis-a-vis Venezuela. AT least in terms of a point of discussion.

D.