[Marxism] Chavez says cancer has returned, names successor (Nicolás Maduro)

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 18:37:41 MST 2012

"I'm sure most of us know that David's comeback is that Venezuela should
be using their oil revenue to build as many nuclear power plants as they
can. This being the way we can save the planet. :)

Jon Flanders"

Gee, Jon...when Venezuela announced before Fukushima, but cancelled
for now, after Fukushima, that they were going to buy two Russian
reactors, again, the international opioniators on the left was
basically silent. Perhaps that was good thing, for once. Kudos to
supporting Venezuelans sovereignty.