[Marxism] What kind of history is teached in USA?

Daniel Rocha danieldiniz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:38:32 MST 2012

Dear Comrades,

I am actually puzzled by the reaction to Oliver Stone's series. What he
tells there is only the standard subjects that are discussed in World
History classes in my country, Brazil.  When History books are published
for schools, the ministry of education keeps that minimum standard of
content. Also, notice, that the overall educational level of my country is
not far from the worst in the world and is certainly much worse than what
is seen in USA.

So, I am curious about what sort of History the young study at school in
USA.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldiniz at gmail.com