[Marxism] young men trouble again (shooting incident)

roger lee ralattorney at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 17:49:37 MST 2012

Do all Aspergians rage massacre? Surely there are other factors and i vote for the stress and violence of daily life under the reign of Capital accummulation having something to do with this. Why would the number of such incidents  be accelerating along with  de- unionization and speed up and stagnant wages and attacks on the social safety net and ongoing imperialist wars and climate catastrophes all ramp up the threat level and violence in the social world.
 Roger Lee