[Marxism] Prairie Miller on "Zero Dark Thirty"

Thomas Bias tgbias at ptd.net
Wed Dec 19 09:44:17 MST 2012

I'm curious to know if people on this list have been watching the Showtime
series "Homeland" and, if so, what they think of it. It's well written and
well acted (Claire Danes, Damian Lewis, and Mandy Patinkin are the
principals), and it certainly draws the audience in. The moral ambiguity is
very thick. The original creators, as I understand it, are Israeli.
Comments? ~Tom