[Marxism] (no subject)

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Thu Dec 20 00:19:58 MST 2012

These are the top ten most visted pages on my blog for the year.

The Left wins Curtin student elections

Stop the media lynching (about the Aboriginal Tent Embassy 'riot' that wasn't a riot)

Australia's big 4 banks are the biggest bastards in the world

Police brutally attack Muslim rally

Evidently right wing hate is OK

It's time for unions to move against Alan Jones

Forever a white man's burden

Lest we forget: the war against Aborigines has never ended

Let the asylum seekers into Australia (Published in 2009.)

Does the Australian ruling class really want that Liberal idiot as Prime Minister?

http://enpassant.com.au/2012/12/20/en-passant-top-ten/