[Marxism] Want a budget surplus and better public services in Australia? Tax the rich.

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Thu Dec 20 17:24:34 MST 2012

If we had a government with guts and vision who were prepared to do just some of this this we'd have no Budget deficit and enough to fund real increases and reforms in public education, public health and public transport and still be able to afford the move to a totally renewable energy society by 2025.

Tax the rich and business to pay for better public services for all Australians and to fully fund a totally renewable energy society by 2025.

http://enpassant.com.au/2012/12/20/want-a-surplus-and-decent-public-services-tax-the-rich/