[Marxism] BREAKING: Chemical weapons use reported in Syria, Has Obama's red-line has been crossed?

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 18:19:31 MST 2012

        BREAKING: Chemical weapons use reported in Syria, Has Obama's
        red-line has been crossed?
        <http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/23/1173365/-BREAKING-Chemical-weapons-use-reported-in-Syria>

    Nerve gas being used on Deir Balbeh now, gas causing nervous
    problems, most activists out of touch. So little coming out. Pray.
    #Homs <https://twitter.com/search/%23Homs> #syria
    <https://twitter.com/search/%23syria>

    --- Rose Alhomsi (@tweets4peace) December 23, 2012
    <https://twitter.com/tweets4peace/status/282965277661093890>

    RT @eman_cipation_ <https://twitter.com/eman_cipation_>: CONFIRMED:
    Nerve gas is being used in #Homs
    <https://twitter.com/search/%23Homs> right now. Over 20 people have
    been affected so far. #Syria <https://twitter.com/search/%23Syria>

    --- 'Tegbe (@Tegbe) December 23, 2012
    <https://twitter.com/Tegbe/status/282956177741066240>

    Also today:

        BREAKING: 300 killed in air strike on breadline in Syria
        <http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/23/1173389/-BREAKING-300-killed-as-Syrian-regime-shells-bakery>

and yesterday,

BREAKING: Russia takes control of Syrian chemical weapons
<http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/22/1173192/-BREAKING-Russia-takes-control-of-Syrian-chemical-weapons>

Stay tuned for fast breaking development as it looks like Assad is going
to be making so desperate moves while people are distracted by the holidays.

Anyway, I was planning on sending out a holiday greeting to you all
today and I guest this will be it because this story broke this morning
and I haven't had time to work up anything fancy.

So

Happy Holidays,

think of Peace on Earth - Syria needs it more than most right now.

In Solidarity,

Clay