[Marxism] William Lorent Katz on "Lincoln"

michael yates mikedjyates at msn.com
Mon Dec 24 18:30:28 MST 2012

So I read a bit of this review, got bored, and looked at the bottom of the page to see how the author is identified. Seems Katz has written at least 40 books and edited 212 more. I kid you not.  At just three months per book, this is 636 months or 63 years. Now, of course, he could have worked on several at once and got them all done in fewer years. Any way you cut it though, this is one productive fellow. He churns out books at an almost assembly line pace! Makes Dickens and Balzac look like slackers. Christ, what he might have done with graduate assistants!