[Marxism] Turn back the yachts of the 1%

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Wed Dec 26 14:12:09 MST 2012

The Sydney to Hobart yacht race is a race for the billionaires and multi-millionaires, the one percent. These people lead a very different life to us. They live off our hard work. They don't and won't mix with the rest of us. They inhabit r...ich ghettos. They speak a different language of finance and investment and money. They even eat different food. We don't want them here. It's time to turn back the yachts.

http://enpassant.com.au/2012/12/26/turn-back-the-yachts-of-the-1/