[Marxism] NYC subway murderer - "I hate Muslims!"

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Sun Dec 30 10:59:56 MST 2012

On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 12:37:59 -0500
Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

>   the school killings of the past 10 years or so, and
> before that the "going postal" slaughter at workplaces.

School massacres actually have quite a long history,
not-so-surprisingly swept under the rug:

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org/2012/12/school-daze/

Wikipedia has an eye-opening article on
'school massacres'. One of the striking things
is that guns aren't a necessary element, though of
course they are quite convenient for the purpose.

--
--

Michael J. Smith
mjs at smithbowen.net