[Marxism] New research on genetics of 'Jewishness'

Matt matt2641 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 13:23:04 MST 2012

The Haaretz article is behind a pay wall, but here is the academic journal
article:

http://eelhaik.aravindachakravartilab.org/ArticlesPDFs/MissingLink2012.pdf

>From the Abstract:

"Our findings support the Khazarian Hypothesis and portray the European
Jewish genome as a mosaic of Caucasus, European, and Semitic ancestries,
thereby consolidating previous contradictory reports of Jewish ancestry."

Matt