[Marxism] Paul Le Blanc responds to Pham Binh's ....

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 12:44:13 MST 2012

Lord knows I'm all in favor of ideological corrections even, sometimes
especially, in the middle of a revolutionary upsurge (and my re-reading of
the history of Germany in 1919 and Turin in 1920 only reinforces the
appropriateness of that).
But I'm also very much in favor of active solidarity with those in the
midst of such events with whom one is debating.
So, comrades, remember that the most important representatives of the
tradition which is being debated on this list are at this very moment
putting their lives on the line in Cairo, Suez and elsewhere.
We are getting tweets from RS comrades who are literally in the middle of
the battles that have spread since SCAF's massacre in the football stadium,
some of them testifying to eyes being put out by the regime's thugs using
rubber bullets.
And take a look at this VERY broad solidarity effort:
http://egyptsolidaritycampaign.org/
Andy P.