[Marxism] privatizing the grid--a local perspective

ehrbar at greenhouse.economics.utah.edu ehrbar at greenhouse.economics.utah.edu
Mon Feb 6 12:36:15 MST 2012

Rod wrote:

> I gave a simple illustration of a system for heating water

Rod, I explained it to you in words ("it would be better to
use the gas to generate electricty and use the waste heat
from this generation for the shower" or similar, I don't
have the patience to look it up again), I gave you my web
site about exergy for dummies where the formula is derived in
the simplest possible way for students who haven't taken a
course in thermodynamics, I asked you to look up "second law
efficiency" or "exergy efficiency" in wikipedia, and you are
still repeating your old story about first law efficiency
which is much less relevant than second law efficiency.
Take a break, reread what I wrote, follow the links I gave
you, and think about it a little more :)

Hans