[Marxism] Paul D'Amato and the Red Condom

Ralph Johansen mdriscollrj at charter.net
Mon Feb 6 19:22:45 MST 2012

Lenin's Tomb wrote:

On 06/02/2012 19:21, Louis Proyect wrote:

    If these sorts of exchanges perturb you, you can contact me offlist
    and I will give you directions on how to unsubscribe.

How to take a ribbing with grace and dignity, by Louis Proyect. To be
followed by, My dialectic is bigger than your dialectic, and other ways
to constructively engage allies, with co-author Pham Binh.