[Marxism] Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Feb 7 11:15:50 MST 2012

On 2/7/12 1:02 PM, Paddy Apling wrote:

> Hallo Lou,
>
> For pity's sake - that's harsh !!  I just thought it funny ....

He'll survive. Getting unsubbed from Marxmail is not quite like being
sent into a gulag. Actually, I think most of the people I remove from
the list secretly desire that outcome since they are fed up in one way
or another with what gets discussed here. Internet is a very wide open
space and if a subscriber ever gets so riled up about Marxmail for one
reason or another, they should contact me offlist and I will direct them
to greener pastures.