[Marxism] Graeber responds to Hedges

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Feb 9 10:41:45 MST 2012

On 2/9/12 12:30 PM, Joseph Catron wrote:
> "I am also an anarchist who has participated in many Black Blocs.

Finally, one of these people has surfaced. From my article on Hedges and
the black bloc:

But more to the point, who knows who is behind the black mask? It is not
as if someone put up a Youtube video about the day in the life of a
black bloc participant. Can you imagine the intro? “Meet Kenny
Goldstein, a web developer by day and a brick thrower by night. Kenny,
can you tell us why you got involved with the black bloc?” “Sure, I just
came to the conclusion that a spray-painted Whole Foods window is just
the thing that can bring capitalism to its knees.”