[Marxism] Graeber responds to Hedges

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:50:52 MST 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

Finally, one of these people has surfaced.

What are you talking about now? Aside from writing and speaking
prolifically about this stuff for the past decade (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Graeber#Publications), Graeber was one
of the more prominent OWS participants from well before day one.

> From my article on Hedges and the black bloc:
>
> But more to the point, who knows who is behind the black mask?

Those who bother to do research before hitting the "New Post" button?

--
lytlað."