[Marxism] Avoiding the black bloc?

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 19:55:12 MST 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:40 AM, Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

A none too clever evasion.

See, that's the thing I don't think you get (and, increasingly suspect, may
be constitutionally incapable of getting). I could be a dues-paying member
of an anarchist organization with a history of supporting black bloc
tactics - let's say the Anarchist Black Cross Federation, which does good
work - and a regular participant in them myself, and I would still feel
absolutely no need to "evade" the statements of people I've never met, in a
state I've never visited, belonging to an organization with which I've
never dealt. Since I watched Rent the other week, I'll seize the
opportunity to quote it: "This ain't that kind of movie."

--
lytlað."