[Marxism] privatizing the grid--a local perspective

Richard Menec bookfind at mymts.net
Thu Feb 9 20:45:40 MST 2012

Apologies, my copy and paste of David's comments up front only caught the
first sentence of his retort.  I should be more careful.  But I also wanted
to add that David should also be more careful in terms of invoking the
ongoing mantra of *more* nuclear energy.  The amount of waste in current
production is simply staggering.  More importantly, what we produce now is
probably three-quarters junk!  Think about that.  Think about 58% waste from
producing as much as 75% (arbitrary figure) unnecessary goods (!) under the
capitalist mode of production, and you'll arrive at your answer about
whether more nuclear power plants are needed.