[Marxism] MRZine insanity

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:11:52 MST 2012

Louis: "With Greece going up in flames, all you can see there now is a bunch
of bullshit about the need to defend al-Assad..."

What is happening in Greece is of course of the utmost importance as part of
the worldwide fightback against capitalism. But it is Syria and Iran against
whom our government (and E.U. governments) and our media (in short, our
ruling class) is pushing for more and more intervention (not intervention,
but more intervention), and hence, the pushback against that is just as, if
not more, important to us than cheering on the Greek workers (although
holding their fightback up as an example to U.S. and E.U. workers is
certainly an important task as well).

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com