[Marxism] Linsanity

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Feb 14 11:41:18 MST 2012

Besides being Jewish, terminally neurotic and a bit of a clown,
there’s one other thing I have in common with Woody Allen (of
course, his clowning ended 25 years or so ago), I am a big fan of
the N.Y. Knickerbockers. Now I would never be in a position to buy
a ticket for $100, their going price now, but I follow them
closely even though it has been almost two decades since I was in
the habit of watching them play. That was the team that included
Patrick Ewing at center and John Starks at guard. While they never
won a championship, they were in the words of Marlin Brando in “On
the Waterfront”, a real contenda.

full: http://louisproyect.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/linsanity/