[Marxism] Is it Iran or Mossad behind recent bomb attacks in Georgia, India, Thailand?

Juan Fajardo fajardos at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 14 19:14:29 MST 2012

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-says-bombs-target-embassies-india-georgia-115811231.html

http://news.yahoo.com/man-maimed-own-bomb-thai-capital-103433921.html

I'm not much given to conspiracy theories, but it would not defy logic
to imagine that Israel is behind these acts in an effort to
buildinternational backing for its casus belli against Iran.

Note, for instance, that in none of the instances was an embassy
compound actually targetted.  In the Tblisi case the bomb was placed 200
yards from the embassy and targetted an empty parked vehicle.

When the first two cases ocurred the Israeli gov't immediately blamed
Iran and Hizb'allah.

Now, we have another case, this time with an Iranian passport found on
the bomber.  That supposedly demonstrates that he was an Iranian, yet
the passports found on the Mossad agents who staged that hit in Dubai
were also meant to demonstrate that they were anything but Israeli.

Anyone else smell a something fishy?

- Juan