[Marxism] On Tariq Ali on Syria

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Feb 15 10:03:32 MST 2012

On 2/15/2012 11:46 AM, Eli Stephens wrote:

> A response to those who are "against intervention, but for regime change" in
> Syria:
>
> http://theagentofchange.tumblr.com/post/17659739285/response-to-tariq-alis-i
> ncorrect-statements-about

Yes, this guy has impressive credentials:

Notes, thoughts and random comments from music producer, activist
and blogger Carlos Martinez (Agent of Change).

Did you ever stop and wonder why pro-Assad sites like MRZine or
Counterpunch find it so difficult to cite pro-Assad Arabs? The
best that they can come up with is the Angry Arab who hates the
government and protesters alike. That's why I'll stick with
http://www.jadaliyya.com/.