[Marxism] Debate over Occupy tactics: an invented controversy

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Feb 16 12:17:39 MST 2012

On 2/16/2012 2:12 PM, Eli Stephens wrote:

> Louis: "False. The only date Hedges mentioned is November:"
>
> This is some strange "cancer," which is diagnosed in November and is
> undetectable in February.

Really? I haven't paid any attention to the most recent events
myself but that hasn't stopped me from writing more or less along
the same lines as Hedges.

Nor does it invalidate some of the more perceptive articles on the
black bloc, including the superb analysis here:

http://viewpointmag.com/2012/02/12/on-the-black-bloc/