[Marxism] Debate over Occupy tactics: an invented controversy

Scott Ritner ritns028 at newschool.edu
Thu Feb 16 13:21:00 MST 2012

I wasn't repeating the "diversity of tactics" cliche (and I did call it a
cliche) it to defend the black bloc explicitly but instead to ask a
question about justifications for either offensive or defensive violence. I
was hoping for clarification on previous remarks, but as everyone can see I
was met with insults and little to no content.

-s