[Marxism] Unhinged: Transvaginal Ultrasound Bill

Kenneth Neal evilforalltime at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 08:13:00 MST 2012

Hi everyone,

Conservative political intention has become embarrassingly obvious.

These politicians bring forth concepts that belittle and de-value the human
experience, embedding the root to plant conservative brain washing, or
Methods of Modern Mind-Lock.

Of which, have been cleverly devised on behalf of a clandestine few, a
round table of mostly Privileged, Pale, & Paranoid men (or PPP).

http://www.evilforalltime.blogspot.com/2012/02/unhinged-transvaginal-ultrasound-bill.html

Enter Kenneth Neal (you can call me Ken): A social journalist doing my part
to promote cultural, and class destruction awareness with my blog.
Detailing critical points within modern Capitalism & Christianity:

www.evilforalltime.com <http://evilforalltime.blogspot.com/>

(when you see Karl Marx, you know you've reached the right destination)

Thank you for your time.

If you have any questions after viewing my work, feel free to let me know.

-Kenneth Neal, A Modern Day Abolitionist

 www.evilforalltime.com

 Facebook, "Ken E-FAT"