[Marxism] Re Get political! Occupy activists urged to engage with writings of Trotsky, Lenin and Luxemburg

Peggy Dobbins pegdobbins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 21:58:12 MST 2012

Shane:

Dreadfully neglected is one of the 2 things Marx said were all he contributed: "surplus value" which is maybe best understood today as monetized and privatized "social surplus" or
world average labor time added to products of same kind (nec labor)
Minus
That that other workers put in what we have to pay for to work another day

This allows new generations to get unstuck  from interpretations of Soviets and industrial union negotiators and progress on

"Among individuals, as among nations, where there is respect for the right of others,  there is peace"
Benito Juarez (born Mar 21, 1806, only native-American President of Mexico, he defeated a European counter revolution to impose an emperor supported by pro slavery conservatives in Mexico and US)