[Marxism] The Entropy of Capitalism

mckenna193 at aol.com mckenna193 at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 07:00:32 MST 2012

Hi Ralph,

I am interested!

thank you,
best,
Brian Mckenna

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Johansen <mdriscollrj at charter.net>
To: Brian <mckenna193 at aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 27, 2012 2:09 am
Subject: Re: [Marxism] The Entropy of Capitalism

ule #1: YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.

ince I am interested in Biel's work and his new book is so expensive,
isted by Brill at $136, and I have no access to a well-endowed library
nd don't want to wait around to see if Haymarket picks it up at an
ffordable price, I have felt it worthwhile to spend an hour or two
ranscribing this (4000+ words) interview in which Biel in effect lays
ut his thesis in skeletal form - it's a good read and it provides
nough scope for evaluation. I will send it to anyone interested.
end list submissions to: Marxism at greenhouse.economics.utah.edu
et your options at: http://greenhouse.economics.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/mckenna193%40aol.com