[Marxism] Michael Moore to deliver major address at Left Forum 2012

Glenn Kissack gkissack at nyc.rr.com
Tue Feb 28 20:44:56 MST 2012

> Well, you know he will.  that's where he's going to wind up and he might as
> well scrape the arguments off his shoe and put them on display now rather
> than later . . . .

Of course, the shrewd way for Moore to do this is to point to all the terrible things the Republican candidates are saying, and list the terrible things that Scott Walker and others have done, and conclude they have to be defeated. This way, he doesn't have to mention Obama at all.

I forget who said that if the Republicans didn't exist the Democrats would have to create them, but she was was right.

Glenn