[Marxism] Robin Hahnel on economic suicide

Daniel Lindvall daniel.lindvall at filmint.nu
Wed Feb 29 00:17:02 MST 2012

It seems to me that Hahnel's article describes the actual, honest
world view of the ruling class today behind the ideological smoke
screens. Today's ruling class IMO believes less in its own official
ideology than perhaps any ruling class ever before (except in those
"final moments" when they have very obviously been about to lose
power). And, based on recent decades, this understanding of the two-
nests world unfortunately seems rather realistic in the short  term
future which is all most people care about. If in the longer term this
is a two-nests or one-tree world surely is up to the class struggle
(or environmental catastrophe) to decide?