[Marxism] The Entropy of Capitalism

Art Kunkin arthur.kunkin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 10:56:52 MST 2012

I would also appreciate a copy. Thank you for your efforts. Art Kunkin,
founding publisher/editor of The Los Angeles Free Press, 1964; co-founder
of The Whole Life Expo; former president of the Philosophical Research
Society.

--
*I AM A TEACHER OF POWERFUL TOOLS* for achieving great health, wealth,
increased life span, psychological/spiritual development, meditation and