[Marxism] 46 percent of Americans think that the earth is less than 10, 000 years old

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:26:40 MDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

The belief that Adam and Eve lived in the time of dinosaurs goes hand in
> hand with the belief that life begins at the time of inception

I assume you mean conception. Do you have a better idea? I'm hardly a Nobel
prize winner, but I'm unaware of there even being another serious proposal
for when begins.

And as long as we're discussing science, convention dictates that I be a
pedantic ass and note that we all live in the time of dinosaurs,
specifically birds.

--
lytlað."