[Marxism] 46 percent of Americans think that the earth is less than 10, 000 years old

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Jun 1 18:33:01 MDT 2012

On Jun 1, 2012, at 6:22 PM, Louis Proyect wrote:

> I bet if you get something like glaucoma--god forbid--you'll look
> for the most credentialed expertise you can get your hands on and
> afford.

The "credentialed" (as distinct from the *real*--like my doctor)
expertise will tell you that there is no "scientific" evidence that
smoking marijuana does anything to arrest the progression of glaucoma.

Shane Mage

"scientific discovery is basically recognition of obvious realities
that self-interest or ideology have kept everybody from paying
attention to"