[Marxism] 46 percent of Americans think that the earth is less than 10, 000 years old

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Jun 1 18:40:01 MDT 2012

On 6/1/12 8:33 PM, Shane Mage wrote:
> The "credentialed" (as distinct from the *real*--like my doctor)
> expertise will tell you that there is no "scientific" evidence that
> smoking marijuana does anything to arrest the progression of glaucoma.

I'll stick with Combigan. I take it twice a day and it keeps the
pressure in my right eye at 18 or 19. When they discovered my ocular
pressure problem a couple of years ago, it was at 35. My doctor told me
that pot will keep the pressure down but I'd have to smoke it every
hour. I imagine that would present no problems for Shane.