[Marxism] REVERSING THE VIETNAM WAR VERDICT

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 23:08:17 MDT 2012

On 06/07/2012 03:14 PM, Jack Smith wrote:
> Activist Newsletter, June 7, 2012
>
> REVERSING THE VIETNAM WAR VERDICT
>
> The Pentagon has just launched a multi-year national public relations
> campaign to justify and honor Washington's catastrophic losing war against
> Vietnam < America's most controversial and unpopular military conflict.
> President Obama opened the militarist event during a speech at the Vietnam
> Wall on Memorial Day.. The entire campaign, which will consist of tens of
> thousands of events over the next 13 years, is ostensibly intended to
> "finally honor" the U.S. troops who fought in Vietnam. The last troops were
> evacuated nearly 40 years ago. In reality, the unprecedented project <
> titled the Vietnam War Commemoration < will utilize the "pro-veteran"
> extravaganza to accomplish two additional and more long lasting goals....
>
> READ THIS IMPORTANT ARTICLE AT
> http://activistnewsletter.blogspot.com/

That might help explain why someone is bank-rolling Ken Burn to do a new
12-13 part doc on the Vietnam War
<http://www.pbs.org/about/news/archive/2011/ken-burns-vietnam/> to come
out in 2015-16.

However, I have already fashioned a powerful weapon with which to
dispatch this latest attempt at Vietnam War revisionism.Vietnam:
American Holocaust
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBDKzcjMHEs&lc=j36gt59Ww5Ygl-nxxpbWbpAEWgCs-KgJ-IAm0kWLNEE&lch=email&feature=em-comment_received>
[IMDB] <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1393024/>

Currently as many as 5000 people a day are watching my 90 minute doc,
narrated by Martin Sheen, on YouTube and getting a Marxist perspective
on the Vietnam War and a real taste of its horror.

I am currently seeking funding and other support so that I can finish
the sequel Vietnam: People's Victory
<http://peoplesvictory.linuxbeach.net/> and it would now seem that
completion of that project is more important than ever!

Clay Claiborne, Director
Vietnam: American Holocaust <http://vietnam.linuxbeach.net/>

Buy the DVD on Amazon <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001O287YO>.
Help me complete the sequel.